As featured on
KEARNEY — Rangel Lowry was working at Mid Nebraska Individual Services in Kearney when he heard the news.
KEARNEY — Floodwaters still were rising Tuesday afternoon, and two of Kearney’s largest hospitality companies — Holiday Inn and Ramada Inn — were hot on the phones, alerting customers the hotels were under water, and trying to salvage what bookings they could.
- Multi-Agency Resource Center “One Stop Shop” to Open in Dawson County
- Water still surrounding many Younes properties; the hospitality company's summer revenue will likely get hit hard
- “Cancer won’t win this fight”
- Nine-Year-Old Briony Aden celebrates being “a normal kid”
- Overton wins in Cozad
- ‘Relay’ total nears $31,000
- World’s largest, most powerful steam locomotive visits Lexington
- Younes: Hotels, eateries, convention and conference centers to open ASAP