Isaac Surridge of Overton, Conrad Pacheco of Cozad and Samantha Rasmussen of Lexington earned cash prizes for their performances in the American Poolplayers Association (APA) 9-Ball Fun and Cash Tournament held at Pete’s Lounge and Bar W Lounge in Gothenburg. Surridge took first place, Pacheco took second and Rasmussen took third. The tournament hosted 23 players from western Nebraska and paid cash prizes to the top four players.
- Hi-Line Volleyball nears start to season
- Minutemaids: Breaking out the bats
- Lexington Homecoming King and Queen Candidates
- Flash Flood Watch issued for central, western Nebraska starting at 7 p.m.
- Around Town 8-24-19
- Good Samaritan plans new $13 million Emergency Department
- Shoplifter flees law enforcement on foot, causes lockout at Morton Elementary
- Roberta Bice