Details for Tyson-Production Workers
NOW HIRING PRODUCTION WORKERS Production Workers These A-shift and B-shift positions are for Tyson Fresh Meats’ Lexington, Nebraska, location. Successful candidates will perform various duties as assigned in a foodproduction and harvest environment. REQUIREMENTS: •Ability to lift, push, pull, and carry 40 or more pounds •Ability to work in extreme hot or cold environments •Use of hands and arms above shoulder level •Ability to stand 8-10 hours a day •Ability to use a knife and hook TYSON FOODS’ BENEFITS INCLUDE: •Competitive wages (start at $16.00 per hour) •Excellent benefits package •Paid vacation and holidays •401(k) •Stock Purchase Plan CONTACT: To apply for this opportunity and view all current opportunities with Tyson Foods, please visit our website www.tysonfoodscareers.com. Questions call: 308-324-8273 tysonfoods.com Tyson Foods is an Equal Opportunity/Aﬃrmative Action Employer. All qualiﬁed applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- "Have you ever heard of Relay for Life?"
- Multi-Agency Resource Center “One Stop Shop” to Open in Dawson County
- Water still surrounding many Younes properties; the hospitality company's summer revenue will likely get hit hard
- “Cancer won’t win this fight”
- Nine-Year-Old Briony Aden celebrates being “a normal kid”
- Overton wins in Cozad
- ‘Relay’ total nears $31,000
- World’s largest, most powerful steam locomotive visits Lexington