Details for Tyson-LPNs
NOW HIRING LPNs and RNs LPNs and RNs Are you ready to grow in your career and help make a difference? Grow your career at Tyson Foods as an Occupational Health Nurse where you will be part of a team of Health and Safety professionals working to provide health services and illness/ injury prevention in the workplace. Some of our great benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage as well as competitive pay, 401K, tuition reimbursement. At Tyson, we offer our nurses the opportunity to grow personally and professionally within a talented and dedicated team. Come join our team, where we are raising the world’s expectations for how much good food can do. REQUIREMENTS: •Current unrestricted state license as a LPN or RN •1+years’ experience in the performance of nursing skills relative to occupational health nursing or relevant nursing field preferred. TYSON FOODS’ BENEFITS INCLUDE: •Competitive Wages! Including a $2.00 shift differential on top of your base pay! •Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Benefits •Opportunities for Career Growth CONTACT: To apply please email Shiba.Siahmakoun@ tyson.com expressing your interest or visit our website at www.tysonfoodscareers.com tysonfoods.com Tyson Foods is an Equal Opportunity/Aﬃrmative Action Employer. All qualiﬁed applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- "Have you ever heard of Relay for Life?"
- Multi-Agency Resource Center “One Stop Shop” to Open in Dawson County
- Water still surrounding many Younes properties; the hospitality company's summer revenue will likely get hit hard
- “Cancer won’t win this fight”
- Nine-Year-Old Briony Aden celebrates being “a normal kid”
- Overton wins in Cozad
- ‘Relay’ total nears $31,000
- World’s largest, most powerful steam locomotive visits Lexington